Friday, July 2, 2010

Michigan Summers

Eighty degrees, sunny with a slight breeze. Absolutely perfect. Lucky for us in Michigan, our summer is filled with days like this.
These perfect days make it easy for us to do just about anything. Go to the beach? Have a picnic? Go shopping? Whatever you choose, you know it will be a beautiful day for it.
I consider these days a blessing for all the horrible months of winter that we have to put up with. In December I heard a women say, "I never ask why I live in Michigan in the Summer...". I couldn't have agreed with her more.
Michigan generally doesn't have much time separating winter from summer, and summer from winter. It seems like suddenly out of no where summer hits us, and then just as quickly has it came, it goes away and winter is here.
So get outside my friends. Enjoy this weather while you can. It will not be here for long.


1 comment: